I Speak Business provides qualified technical staffing for short or long-term assignments through our Technical Staffing Group.
We have successfully staffed employees of technical positions for our clients. Our customers include some of the world’s largest and most recognizable corporations in the industry.
In keeping with our theme of expanding our business and diversifying our offerings, our Technical Staffing Group has answered the call from our customers to better supply and manage areas of operations within their facilities outside the pure technical arena. I Speak Business resources currently operate within AEC industry with project managers, civil engineers, mechanical engineers, and many others. This is a growing area for our staffing business as our customers are quickly discovering that we bring the same level of customer service, quality staff, and superior management to this area of business as we do for our engineering and capital project services.
Recruiting and screening technical personnel, quality operators or maintenance staff is a time-consuming and difficult process. We have maintained our own recruiting department from our very beginning and our recruiters continually and proactively recruit the very best for all areas of our business. We know from experience, housing our own recruiting organization has given I Speak Business a competitive advantage and our clients have come to recognize this value as they experience better quality due to our HR and recruiting rigor.
Whether you need additional staff to fill an on-site requirement or a full project team, I Speak Business has the experience and resources to help you achieve your business goals.
Contact us today at email@example.com
About our People
Our Experienced account managers and professional recruiters work closely together to provide qualified candidates for our clients.
The key element of our success comes from understanding your technical requirements to ensure we best meet your staffing needs.
- Confer with local management
- Ensure open positions are filled
- Schedule and conduct phone screenings and personal interviews
- Tracking, analyzing and recruiting process throughout entire life cycle
- Provide counsel plus support to management
- Network and attend career events
- Maintain excellent relationships with candidate, vendors and community
- Other duties that are assigned
- Ability to attract and report matrix regarding recruiting activity
Some of the positions we can help with:
- Electrical/Controls Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Civil/Structural Engineers
- Construction Managers
- CAD Operators
- IT Professionals
- E&I (Electrical)Technicians
- Commissioning Engineers & Technicians
- Project Support Personnel
- Packaging or Line Operators
- Maintenance Personnel
- Mechanical Engineers or Technicians
- Packaging Engineers
- Instrumentation Engineers
- Project Managers
- Project Support Personnel
- Technical Writers and Illustrators
- Forklift Operators
- Quality Assurance/Product Inspecting